Once again, I've drastically changed how my commissions work. I'm treating it like any other part-time job, meaning I'm better planning both my time and your money!
• Charged in hourly increments, minimum 1 hour
• Many styles & formats available!
• Send inquiries via. personal message including commission details
• I have the right to decline commissions if I gotta
(25/08 - 06/09)
Individual commissions can take more than one slot.
HOW TO ORDER
The new system is based on minimum wage ($16.60PH). To meet my fortnightly goals, I'm trying out 15 one-hour slots over two weeks.
If you're interested in a commission, contact me with your commission information, and I'll give you an estimate of how many hours/slots it would require. If that suits you, then I'll send you an invoice as soon as I can begin!
Payment is done through Paypal, but you do not need a Paypal account; you can pay with bank cards.
You can also commission me through Tumblr (@voraciousscrolling), although if not ordering through DA, I prefer email via landegdraws (at) gmail (dot) com.
How long your commission will require ultimately depends on what you want, but here are some rough estimates of the things that need more time/slots;
• Quick (1~ slots): Sketches (e.g. character reference sheets), quick digital painting on sketches, single head shots, torso/possibly full body (line art only), no background/flat colour backgrounds
• Little more time (2-3 slots): Inked & coloured torsos/full bodies, dynamic colour sketches, vector images, complex inked & coloured torsos (e.g. including interaction between multiple subjects), simple backgrounds, flat/cel colouring on anything more complex than a head shot
• Longer (4+ slots): Detailed backgrounds, detailed objects (e.g. cars, large weapons, robots, etc.), animals, animations of any length
• The more characters an image has, the more time it will take.
• Creating/designing the appearance of original characters from written stories is a very long, involved process. I'm happy to work with you in order to create a character sheet or image of the characters from your stories, but it will require a lot of slots.
• Commissions can also be shorter than these estimates!
     
    [5 (first one is kind of anime)] 
   
  
Pastiche (referencing another's style):
Collection (Naoko Takeuchi, Adventure Time, Panty & Stocking, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Jem and the Holograms, Batman: The Animated Series & Studio Ghibli), Seishi Kishimoto, Sailor Moon (Ikuko Itoh), Lupin III, Wreck-it Ralph
  
  
 [2 (quick)] 
"American comic"-inspired (gradient cel shading with contrast & black):
 [2 (first image)] [3 (in parts)]
You don't have to limit your request to just the kind of things you see in these examples; don't be afraid to ask after something different!
Thank you for your interest, please tell a friend!